Friday, November 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Nanny Sue and Petunia decided to "tag" me and for this tag I have to go to my computer pictures, go to the fourth folder and pick the fourth picture in that folder and post it.

So I am about to do that right now.....so here I go.......... back in a minute....
Now I'm back---and the picture is posted above all of this ----wouldn't it have been nicer if the picture was after the words "back in a minute" I am quite sure there is a way I can get it to do that but that might take some time so I'll just not do that. This is a picture of cutie pie Em about 2 years ago during the early summer. It was at the wedding of one of our friends Betsy Ridenour (now she is Betsy Storey). Betsy was Ebeth's first grade teacher and the girls adore her (and they still refuse to call her anything but Ms. Ridenour---and she doesn't mind at all)-
and on a sad note, Betsy's dad passed away Tuesday and the service was today.
Anyway, Miss Em is just playing outside at the reception at the church ---at a pretty fountain that was in a courtyard area. She and her sissy passed out rice bags (or rather bird seed bags) to the guests for Ms. Ridenour that special day.
Thanks Nanny for tagging me. Gave me a chance to go down memory lane. I don't guess I'll tag anyone else though---this time any way. I just want to keep being "it" (because you know I think i'm all that and everything!)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day. I know we all have so much to be thankful for.
I am most thankful for Steven, E and E---they bring me SO much happiness every single day.
And I am also thankful for my dear family and my dear sweet friends!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I swear that I see Uncle Todd when I look at that sweet Em. There's just something about her expressions that send me back many years to when Todd was her age.

I should have known you wouldn't tag anyone else simply so you can remain It. That's one of the many reasons you're my friend! :-)