Monday, November 24, 2008

Everyone is better------:) And we saw another movie!

I shouldn't even type this because as soon as I do someone will get sick, but as of right now all of the Suttons are feeling pretty good. Ebeth never did get what Em had (so far) even though a couple of times she did feel a little bit tired she said. Em is back 100 percent and doing great!
I rested up all weekend (well, I did get out yesterday for church) and I feel almost like myself again!

Today the Sutton girls and the Bennett boys (aka cousins Connor and Zane) went to see the new movie "Bolt"----(the girl is the voice of Miley Cyrus, the dog "Bolt" is the voice of John Travolta)
It was a cute movie and the kids loved it. Aunt Candace and I gave it a couple of thumbs up as well. (however, I will say it still does not beat out HSM 3 in my book---can you tell I liked that movie??) We thought we were going to be the only 6 people in the entire theater but right before the movie came on.....in comes another group of about 5 people. And where do they pick to sit??
They have an ENTIRE theater of seats to choose and they decide to sit on the same 2 rows that the Suttons and Bennetts had taken residency on already. The nerve of those people!!!
They did leave about 2 or three seats of space in between us. But can you believe that??
The. whole. entire. place. and they decide to sit right next to us. No one else came for the rest of the movie. So it was just us and them on two rows. (apparently that family had kids that liked the top row too.)

Tomorrow if it is not too terribly cold we are going to the zoo (after I go to the dentist ----- YUCK---to get the permanent crown on my root canal tooth) and then to visit Uncle Johnny Ray and Aunt Shirley.

And one of these days I promise you will click on to our blog and see halloween pictures and pictures of granddaddy's bday. I promise.

Have a good week everyone. Turkey day is coming soon! Gobble gobble!!

(I hope Petunia and Nanny Sue are feeling better too!!!! Sorry you two were under the weather as well---what's up with all this sickness!!! No fun!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad you're all better. We're doing better on this end too. Hope you girls are having a great time this week. Wish we were there!