Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ho ho ho! It's Santa and his cute elves!




I've tried my best to scan the pictures of Santa with E and E and the one with Santa and just Em.


You probably will just have to click on to see a closer view of them both. The one of just Em was taken at school. Ebeth didn't want to have hers taken at school (I don't think many 5th graders were doing that). They both wanted to go to the local big huge Bass Pro and have their free photo with Santa whom they both know must be the "real" Santa because he was so nice and so tall and afterall, Mrs. Claus was there with him too. Enjoy the photos. I thought they were keepers! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, my sweet girls. Please give them big hugs from me, will you? Oh, and you can tell you're in the deep south when you're taking your picture with Santa while wearing shorts. LOL