Friday, November 21, 2008

Em shared......:(

Em being the sweet gal she is let her mom share her sickness with her. I went to the doc today after school and I got a shot and some meds. Hopefully I will feel much better by tomorrow afternoon. And afterall, I have 9 whole days to get better!!!! No school for 9 days. (not that I am trying to brag or anything Nanny Sue).

Speaking of Nanny, thank you so much for the package I got from the man in the brown suit that rides in a brown truck. It was at my door today when we got in from school. Of course 2 Sutton gals tore into it for me (where they get the tearing into packages I do NOT know). We were fired up for the Keith Urban DVD.......we'll be watching that soon----but we don't have our new blue ray dvd thingee hooked up yet to it on our new big TV yet. But dad promises that will be done very soon. (otherwise we have to watch Keith on the small screen). And talk about one big HUGE beach towel........WOW!!!!!! LOVE it!!! And Em actually sat in the big HUGE tote bag that matches very nicely with the beach towel. Can you tell we love MY gifts? Nanny, you didn't have to send me anything for helping you out while you were out with a bum foot! It was my pleasure to take care of you and my gal for a week. Wish I could have done more. But I sure appreciate all you sent me. :) You and Ana rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (had to use the ! )

let me go. feeling poorly. oh, daughter # 2 isn't feeling very well either. A trip to the doc may be in order for her tomorrow. We are some sickly people. Steven is Mr. Healthy right now.
Speaking of, he has lost 20 pounds-----go Steven!!!

ok, gotta run.

have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

WHAT? 9 days? Wow! That is a great break this time of year. Not that I have anything to complain about :)

Kelli said...

Oh, I do hope you're feeling better! There is nothing worse than being sick on a break from school.

Susan said...

I don't know where your girls get tearing into presents from either. Must be from their dad, huh? (Ha Ha, very funny, Susan.)

Glad you like the little treats, and I hope you get to use them lots next summer. Well, except for the DVD, which is a year-round sort of gift.

Too, too bad about being sickie. We have issues at our house, too. I went to the doctor before I went to work today. Sinus infection -- again! -- and bronchitis. Petunia has a runny nose and is starting to cough a little. The story of our lives!

I hope you and the rest of the crew feel 100% in no time. Love and hugs to everyone!