Sunday, November 9, 2008

Madagascar 2-----It's Definitely no HSM 3

Well, the girls and I, along with 2 of their good friends, went to see the movie Madagascar --Escape 2 Africa ---on Saturday (I did this instead of watching our LSU Tigers lose to Alabama).
And as I was telling Nanny Sue when I was talking to her on the phone (and also chatting with sweetie Petunia-who, by the way, can say Nanny, Ebeth and Emily pretty darn good) that yes, it had some funny lines in it (and a funny "lion" too), and yes, the girls laughed and loved it, but Nanny Sue herself summed it up best for me. She says, "So, what you are telling me is....Madagascar is no High school musical" That is it in a nutshell. Madagascar 2 is no HSM3. (or no HSM or HSM2 for that matter). I'll also tell you this. I took a few little cat naps while I was in the theater. I in no way napped during HSM 3. But for those of you who have little ones under the age of 10, they I'm sure will love Madagascar 2. And if you don't have to get up to go with them to the restroom during the movie, you might get yourself a much needed nap too!!
:)
Hope everyone has a good week!!!! I can't believe tomorrow is Monday!!! Boo! (and I don't mean that in a Halloweenish sort of way this time!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad we finally got to chat, but I'm SO sorry I wouldn't get off my soap box about a few things. I guess I just needed to vent to my best pal. Next conversation, you get to talk!

You could have stolen my line, but you gave me credit. What a true friend. LOL!

Mab said...

Nanny Sue on a soap box??
Never!!! :)
Hey, I was chatting too!!!
Glad we could catch up --- of course we could have talked a couple of more hours and still not fully caught up. :)
love you,
mab

Kelli said...

I have a feeling I won't be in a movie theater for a while...I agree- BOO to Mondays! Honestly, I find myself quite checked out at work lately, hmmmm....