Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pretty Princesses

Aren't they just beautiful???? We were so proud of these two. They were the pages for our good friend Linda who was the Queen for the Krewe of Orion (it's a Mardi Gras thing for all you non-Louisiana people). The coronation ball was Saturday night and it was a royal night of FUN! I will post more pictures very soon. But I wanted this post to just be about my two pretty gals. They had the best day and evening. They took excellent care of her majesty too! They will also be at several other events thru the mardi gras season and end it all by riding with the queen on a huge float on Feb. 14 during the parade in Baton Rouge. (it's not New Orleans but we still "pass a good time.") Look for more pictures of the Saturday night gala soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I've already emailed you, but I had to comment here as well. E and Em look AMAZING! Just beautiful. I'm glad they had a great time, and I can't wait to see more photos. Give them big, noisy kisses from Petunia and me. Love to all!

Kelli said...

They look beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!