Tuesday, October 28, 2008

dentist visit went fine---glad it's over

Well, had the root canal done as promised today. Started it at 1:00--with a complimentary valium (or the likes of) at noon. Then happy juice over my nose thru out the procedure. I remember parts of things but no pain really. However, my bottom lip is STILL huge....quite lovely. i sure hope it goes way down by tomorrow. Not a great way to show up at a jr. high school tomorrow. I just took another antiobiotic and a pain pill (i'm not in any pain, just don't WANT to be in any) and I'm about to head to bed. I got home from everything about 3:30 i guess. I've watched t.v. on and off and chatted with the girls and ate some soup. And I think they did their homework and things are set for tomorrow. (oh, steven IS around the house and checking on these things as well)

Bottomline......I did survive.........................................(had Gloria Gaynor (sp) tune in my head all day today-----I know it's not about surviving a dentist, but hey---it helped me.) Sing it girls!

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny! With Gloria Gaynor, huh, That caught me a few laughs. Good thing you had a great day with the dentist. Hattiesburg's weather seemed fine and it compensated on your mood. Or surely, she is a cheerful dentist, in Hattiesburg MS there's lot of them .

Kudos to you!