Sunday, September 28, 2008

Em's School Pix


Finally, a post with a picture.....the girls got their school picture proofs back and Em LOVES her photo but E hates hers. So Em is letting me put hers on the blog but E. says no. So that's why there is just one pictures (and yes I realize it says proof big as you please across the front) I hope I don't get in trouble. I just wanted everyone to see our 2nd grader.


Sorry I haven't been posting. But next weekend (Oct. 4) the girls will be looking so beautiful (even more than normal) at a big event that they will be at and I will be getting some great pix so I hope to post them soon after. Keep checking in. :) (at least I know Nanny Sue and Kelli will comment right girls?????---thanks!)



2 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet picture! I really LOVE that smile of hers. (And I can totally sympathize with E. I rarely had school photos that I wanted to share with others.)

You know, I hate being so predictable. I started not to comment just because you said I would, but what the heck? It is, after all, a post about Em.

Can't wait to see the photos from the "special event." Although I know what they're going to be wearing, I still can't wait.

Love and hugs to all of you from Petunia and me.

Kelli said...

Of course I will comment- I guess I am pretty predictable! That is a great picture. I'm sure you won't get in trouble- hey, it's good advertising for Lifetouch. Of course they don't really need it since they have a monopoly over school pictures!