Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yo-ho-ho!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share one of my very favorite family photos from the cruise....(you thought I wasn't going to mention that cruise any more huh??) This of course was pirate night and this was at dinner and the photographer told us all to give him our best pirate pose RRRRRrrr!
I just love the girls in this one and of course hubby is super happy (he takes the best photos!)
And for those of you who know me, I am so happy when my eyes are OPEN in a photo! Go me!

I am posting this also because in just a bit E. and I are going to start putting our printed out photos (finally downloaded them at walgreen's and picked them up today) into a book...it's been fun already looking at all the pictures we took......like maybe about 300 or more. (i promise not to post all 300). Some of you will have to look at all of them when we see you (ahem....Nanny Sue and Petunia---we'll bring them when we come to see you!).

Alright mateys, I'm signing off for now.......RRRRRRrrrrrrrr! (can you tell I like that expression--or do you even call it an "expression." It's just a letter.---you know that's a pirates fav letter!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey, just trying to catch up on your blog. I truly love all the pictures -- eyes open or not! Petunia didn't go to sleep until 10:00 tonight (geesh) and now I'm about to call it a night at 10:37. Lately my bedtime has been around 8:30, so this is very late for me.

Oh, by the way, I'll try to post again soon. :o)