Sunday, June 15, 2008

My munchkins




These are pictures of my two gals on their dance recital night in May. It was their first one ever. You can't see their costumes since they have their robes on them. I'll post one of them in their costumes later on. I just want you to see their sweet faces. Plus E and I are missing Em and wanted to put a photo of her on here. She's been on vacation for a week and one day. We talked to her this a.m. and she talked to her daddy to tell him happy father's day. We sure miss Miss Motor Mouth around here. It's much quieter at the Sutton household when she's not here.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says her sister. (with love of course!)
Happy father's day to all the dads out there!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Such sweet faces! I am sure, although they would never admit it, they miss each other. Maybe in about 10 or 20 years they will admit it!