Friday, June 20, 2008

Missing my girl

Just missing my little Em.........
I'm ready for her to get back home.
Tomorrow she will have been on her trip for 2 full weeks. I talked to her last night and she was still enjoying the trip.....she talked and talked, then talked to her daddy until the phone service cut off----they can't always get good reception in the mountains so we don't know how long we get to talk when they call. They saw Old Faithful yesterday and lots of other geysers and such. They have been seeing lots of wildlife---deer, moose, buffalo, prairie dogs (em wants to bring one home with her)....she has so many stories to tell. This is a picture of her on the bunk bed at the hotel we stayed out the night before the disney cruise. Both of my gals have trouble keeping their eyes open for pictures....it's inherited from me......we just get so sleepy during photo shoots! :)

Well, this was just meant to be a quick post. E. is watching Camp Rock on the disney channel (actually she DVRed it and is watching I think for the second time). She and Connor hung out together today.....they went to Celebration Station and rode go-carts and some kiddie type rides and played some arcade games for a while. It was sooooo hot though. I think she might actually be missing her sister.....just don't ask her though...she will say no.

(the travelers are due back in town about wednesday of next week)

No comments: