Monday, June 23, 2008

Where o where is Emily??? :)

I love this photo of Emily---taken on the Pirates IN the Carribean Night on the cruise. I think it was Em's favorite night....she loved acting like a pirate and making "piratey" faces. She is one funny gal. And I sure miss seeing that funny face in person. We talked to her last night and she is (was) in Wyoming. They will just be driving a lot today---they hope to be home by Wednesday. Last night she couldn't talk long because as she said "momma, the pool closes in 2 hours, I have to get off the phone and go." I cannot thank my mom and dad enough for taking her on this great trip. She will remember it always!!! I know Ebeth still remembers everything about it when she went a few years ago. And I went on the same trip when I was in Jr. High---that was about.......ok......a few years back.........................

1 comment:

Sherri said...

She'll be home soon! I know that she will never forget this trip. What a great time with your parents.