Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr----a pirate's life!

This is Em on pirate's night on the cruise....check out that face!!!!

Tonight we talked to her and they were about to go back to visit Mt.Rushmore and see it at night with all the lights. She named the presidents that were on the mounument. Then I asked her if spongebob was on there with them. She said "momma, WHY would spongebob be on there with the presidents?" Dumb momma.
She is having the best time. She told me not to worry about her. She's too funny.
Her sister insists she still doesn't miss her. But her daddy and I sure do. Dad had to call her on his way home from work today to chat with her. :) It's been 5 days now.

E. is taking swimming lessons this week.....she's a great swimmer already but she's learning lots of new strokes and learning to dive and other things. She's loving it. Today we also met up with some of my teacher buddies for lunch. That's always fun. Tomorrow E. and I are going with my friend Gail and her grandsons, Tommy and Matthew to see King Fu Panda.

Better go now.....promised E. I would keep watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 with her (We love that show---does anyone else?????) And yes, I know it is after 11 and E. is still up.....hey people, it's SUMMER!!!!!!! :) I'm still a good mom!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Why, she's a regular little Captain Hook! :o)

Glad Em's having big fun with the grandparents. Are they going to Baltimore? LOL! I don't care what E says... I know she misses her little sister. Glad the two of you are keeping busy. Can't wait to see all three of you girls!

Kelli said...

I love Disney- I mean love- so I am enjoying all of your cruise pictures! Oh, and I also love John & Kate plus 8!