Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, I tried......I'll keep practicing....

Well at least I got some pictures on my blog....I'm happy about that....I am just not sure how to put captions under them (you see. I am used to writing captions on the back of my photographs-(I know susan will appreciate that comment and understand it fully). Also I have to play around with the whole positioning of them that's for sure.

The pix are from last year's summer vacation (as opposed to our spring, fall and winter vacations--ha--just a joke) to the Smokey Mountains. Dad was with us gals of course--somebody had to take the pictures!!! I'll put some more recent photos on soon.

I'm liking this blogging thing already!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good job on posting the pix! Can't wait for more.

Happy Mother's Day, my friend!!!