Friday, May 9, 2008

My first post on my first blog!

Ok--not sure exactly what I'm doing....but I'm going to try this blog thing. I love reading everyone's so I'm going for it. No pictures today---who knows when I might be able to put those on. I'm just happy I've gotten this far. E. helped me pick out the template and helped come up with our name "Sutton Stuff"----

Em is in the office right now wanting me to get off the computer and make her some noodles.
I said, "give me 5." She replies back "2"---like it was a bidding war or something. I just ignored her and she went away. She'll get her noodles eventually. It's Friday afternoon....there's no schedule for eating on Friday afternoons---doesn't she know that already?? She has her friend Hannah coming over in just a little while anyway and they will consume plenty of junk food. Hannah will be sleeping over tonight. I'm sure they will stay up late. Notice I said "they"----doesn't mean I will.

I think I'll just stop typing right now and try and send this to be posted somewhere and see what happens. Susan, you may be the only one who even sees this after I tell you to look.
So please leave me a comment okay?

Have a great weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yay! It's about time you joined the blogging world. Petunia and I are so excited about being able to keep up with you and the girls (and hubby, too) on a regular basis. The phone calls are just too few and far between, aren't they?

Okay... get to blogging and get to posting photos. Let me know if I can help!

Mab said...

Sue, thanks for the help this afternoon! I'm really excited about blogging.
:)