Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol







Well, the David I wanted to win did win....go David Cook!!!!!



E, Em and I all wanted him to be the winner---of course we didn't vote because we just never do but we were glad he won. Now just what are we going to do now that Idol is over and Dancing with the Stars is over........(I wanted the football player to win Dancing)






This afternoon we celebrated with my friend Gail who is retiring after 25 years of teaching.



I am so happy for her......but we will sure miss her around campus. She is a wonderful teacher but better yet a GREAT friend. Congrats Gail!!! I love ya! (and I'm jealous!)






The countdown is on.........(sorry sue)........Orlando here we come......soon.......!!!






Also, I am going to post a picture that has nothing at all to do with this post....imagine that.



Just posting one to be posting one. Let me pick one now.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Have a great trip! Also, please tell Gail congratulations for me. I know you'll definitely miss having her around school. Hugs to everybody!

Brenda said...

I love your Blog! And you did such a good job posting pictures.

I hope you all have such a great time on the trip. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back.

Let's get together for lunch, or if I can clean up my house, you and the girls can come see Jake!