Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yes, we do know we still have a blog!

My it's been a few days or so since I've written anything. Bad me. Just haven't taken the time to write. Sorry. Thought I'd at least type a few sentences so people wouldn't think something terrible had happened to me.....you know, all 5 or 6 or 7 of you who read my ramblings. :)
Susan and Petunia were in town last week so we got to see them some and that was GREAT!
E and E went to the dentist on MLK day and they LOVED their new dentist but they both have to go back ---cavities---boo! Of course, when you go to a dentist who has Wii to play and X-box360 and you can watch movies on nice big plasma like t.v's above you as you lay in the dental chairs---who wouldn't mind having a cavity or two! But poor Ebeth also has to have..........a root canal.................:( more on that later. We watched Mr. Obama take the oath of office while we were at school on Tuesday. And right now I"m just rambling so I guess I'll stop and write more when I decide to post a picture or two. I'll try not to wait so long between posts again! I've also not been a good reader of other's blogs lately either. Forgive me bloggy friends.
Let's blame it on PMS shall we??

1 comment:

Kelli said...

PMS is always a good excuse!