Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

And since I would only be watching the above mentioned event for the commercials I just thought I would look through my photos and pull out a couple of random ones. And here are two smiling girls. First up is one of Ebeth on the way from our hotel to the Disney cruise ship....who wouldn't be smiling big! And then there is Em just being silly......I think it was while we were at my granddad's 102nd bday party in October!

I'll eventually download some more recent photos and update our blog soon.


******ok, just realized as I reread a couple of my posts that a couple of posts back I already posted this grinning big photo of Em...................guess I must love it huh? She probably would love it if I never put the first one on the blog. I love this gal's smile!!! Can't help it!*******

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, hope you're doing okay. We've been thinking about you a lot. Don't worry about posting a pic twice. We love seeing that Em, too. Ebeth looks like she's off to an adventure of a lifetime. Too sweet!

Kelli said...

Cute smiles!

Sherri said...

Such beautiful girls! I love that picture of Em. That is what you call joy. What sweet girls. Susan said y'all had a great visit. It is so nice to have girlfriends.