Sunday, January 4, 2009

Puffy lip and back to school blues!

Well I thought I hadn't bitten my lip while under sedation at the dentist on Saturday but apparently I did.....I have the puffy lips (think Julia Roberts---but only on the bottom left half of the lips----oh, and I am not quite as stunning and gorgeous as she is) or lip to prove it. And two bite looking spots on the inside of my gums. Attractive yes. Other than that, no complaints about the root canal recovery. (well except that it set us back about 600 or so dollars---with insurance).

Today we went to Steven's mom's house for lunch. She had lots of good Korean food fixed--she's a great cook. (She is originally from Korea). She also had a chocolate bday cake too for me---she bought that---she a cook, not a baker! Anyway, we had a nice time with her, Steven's brother and sister and their families.

Sad news for the Sutton girls...............school starts back tomorrow a.m.----so we'll be getting up early---Mom at 5:45 or so and the girls by 6:30 and we'll be on the road at 7 a.m.
Why can't school start at say, 10. That would work for me. Guess there is such a thing---home school.............but don't 'think that's an option for me. Nothing at all against home schooling--
just would not work well for us Suttons.

Steven is feeling under the weather. We hope he gets well soon---!!!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I cannot imagine how hard it must be to go back after summer. You should come up with a clever story about the fat lip to share with your students.

Kelli said...

Ahhh, the back to school blues. I already have those for Feb. 10th....wahhhhh