Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Dentist----and Under the weather Em

Had an appointment today at 1:00.
Enough said. You all know how I feel about the dentist.
Next appointment, January 3. :(

Em is feeling puny as of last night. Coughing terribly and it sounds
horrible. No fever yet but she isn't herself.
She is so scared she is going to get pneumonia again like she did on Christmas Day 2 years ago.
I told her I didn't think that would happen. We will go to the doc tomorrow if she doesn't perk up. Say some prayers that she does. :(

hopefully the next post will be a happy post.

Santa is coming soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yuck on both counts! Hope you're mouth is okay and hope Emmy feels better. We went to the doctor today. A nice holiday ear infection for Miss Thang. 'Tis the season to be whiny! (Fa La La La La La La La La)

Praying that our kiddos will be good as new for Christmas!

Kelli said...

Yuck is right. I hate the dentist more than anything...really, I can't think of anything else. I sure hope Em feels better. Aiden has developed (re-developed?) a nasty cough. Hoping and praying everyone feels better for Santa!