Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After Christmas --- Club Libby Lu Do's, A Naked Christmas tree, Fav ornaments, and an Elf still hanging around

Today we went to the mall and met Cousin Robin and Julia for a girls
fun day. E, Em and Ju Ju all got makeovers (updo's and make up and nails
done) at Club Libby Lu (and the Libby Lu's are going out of business at the
end of January so we got these done at half price!!! Even better!
We didn't have our camera with us so we don't have photos of Ju Ju who
was more than lovely too. But I took these when we got home. I had to
take a front shot and then show you the back of their heads too.

Emily's updo from the back

E's updo from the back


She will not like this photo when she sees it but I had to
give you a front shot. :)



This "mess" is all the ornaments off my tree---I thought I would
categorize them---angels, snowmen, balls, homemade, etc.
But I got tired and just piled them all up and then put them
in two big boxes carefully. We have a ton of ornaments. Teachers all
over the world have tons of ornaments--it's a given. (I personally
love getting ornaments as a Christmas gift--much better than
a coffee mug. However, I have gotten some pretty cute mugs for
Christmas too.
I thought I had posted a pix of my bare Christmas tree--I'm sure I did
but now it's gone....or I think it is......it was sideways so it wasn't kind of
silly looking anyway (sideways for the picture---I had it straight up with t the decorations...I'm not that crazy yet)








One of my fav ornaments E. made in Pre K. Too sweet.








E. also made this----either prek or kindergarten.--I forgot to
look at the date on the back before I packed Rudolph away.







Little Miss Em----ornament from when she was about
1 and a half. She looks a little sad---but adorable in all white.







We love this one----E. got this from Connor and Zane
when they got back from their DisneyWorld trip over the
summer. We couldn't wait to put it on the tree this year!










Em's beautiful mouse ears ornaments! Thank Aunt Candace-
you rock!










One of our ALL TIME fav ornaments--from Nanny Sue-
I think about 2 years ago---Chicken Little. My girls love
singing "We are the Champions" which was in the Chicken Little
movie to their Nanny Sue--especially over the phone and leaving her
crazy messages. Nanny and the girls absolutely love Chicken Little.











Miles, our Elf on the Shelf,----or should we say Elf on the Lamp.
He was here 2 nights ago. Santa left the girls a note that Miles
could stay a few extra days--and he's still here. :) We love Miles!












Miles was here one night ago---on top of all our photo Christmas
cards we have gotten. (I still am leaving those up--they are too cute
to put away!)
This a.m. Miles was hanging on the side of our t.v. That little Elf
gets around!!! We love him! WE'll miss him when he goes away till
next Christmas.
Okay, long enough post. It's almost time for New Year's Eve!
What's everyone doing?












2 comments:

Kelli said...

I have to admit that I missed not having my big tree up this year but I am not missing putting the hundreds of ornaments away!

How fun is Libby Lu's? I didn't know things were 1/2 off now. They must be closing sooner than I thought. Did they sing the Best of Both Worlds song? That is the only one I have EVER heard them sing at our mall!

Sherri said...

OK I am in shock here. Libby Lu's is closing? How can this be, I have so been looking forward to getting purple glittered and big haired with Grace someday. I love the ornaments, that is so fun that you can look back and see how the girls have changed from Christmas to Christmas. Happy New Year!