Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photography by Em


Just thought I'd share a couple of photos Em took while we were in the hotel room in Orlando after the cruise.....I was busy doing something in the room and her dad and sissy were out of the room and Em was just posing her stuffed animals and my cell phone. She was enjoying herself very much. And I thought the photos were pretty cute.
Still haven't dowloaded any birthday pix from e's bday party. Bad mom!!! Still to come!
(i just don't know how to do it so really bad Dad because he hasn't done it for me.)
We had a laid back 4th of July holiday. Took it easy most of the day......then hubby grilled later in the evening and we ate and then when it got dark we laid on the trampoline and looked up at the sky and watched everyone shooting fireworks (illegally in the city limits) all around. Em and E didn't think it quite compared to the fireworks display on the cruise boat though. I had to agree. Not much would now.
This coming week I am helping with the Cheer camp at our church's Upward Basketball and Cheerleading camp. It's from 8 until noon daily. The girls are going too. I helped last year and it was really a blessing. (and no, I never was a cheerleader in school---I just pretend to be one now!)
hope everyone has a great week!!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds like a restful holiday! The pictures are great- Em is quite the "stager"! Have fun at cheer camp- sounds like it will be fun and busy!

Susan said...

Hey Nanny! Petunia here. I finally got on the computer to check out your blog. I love the pictures, especially all the fun ones from your vacation. Mama is apparently too lame to take me on a vacation, so I have to live vicariously through y'all.

Mama said to tell you she posted new pix on our blog so you'd get off her back -- whatever that means!

I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, Nanny. I'm sorry E and Em won't be coming, but I hope you give them a hug from Mama and me. We love you all!

Petunia