Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm leaving ....on a jet plane......


but I will be back again....on sunday.

I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow (monday) to spend a week with Sue and Petunia.

Just me...no hubby....no E and E.....just me.

I'm looking forward to hopefully getting lots of hugs from little miss priss. And I hope I'll be a good nurse to Susan who is having surgery on her foot on Tuesday a.m. and will be unable to walk on her foot for quite a while. You have to check out her blog for all the details



Anyway, I hope to have some cute pics of Petunia when I return!


:)
(the photo of E. is her on the chair swing ride at Celebration station for her bday party. She was almost to long-legged to ride on it----you see Em in the back of her with a not so happy smile--not sure why)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am sure you will take good care of Susan. Give lots of lovin' to Petunia from me!

Susan said...

I hope I remember to pick you up from the airport this afternoon. Nah... I'm just kidding. I'll be there when you get off your jet plane.

I'm so glad you'll be spending a week with Petunia and me. I'll do my best to be a good patient, but I make no promises for Miss P.

Can't wait!