Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stomach bug :(





As I type this, poor ebeth is still suffering from a yucky stomach bug. I had it all day Friday (while at school......just stuck it out and had a garbage can nearby - didn't have to use it though---showed a movie all day----no subs to be found) and then half the day on Saturday. Friday night ebeth started feeling badly and still doesn't feel good...she's staying home from church. I hope she starts doing better soon....feeling nauseated is just the worst feeling!! Em has stayed away from the bug so far......Steven was sick a little friday night but is all better now.

So, the sutton household has been a sicky household this weekend. Skippy is doing okay too though.

I'm just going to leave you with a few pics --- just some random ones!
Then, Em and I are off the church!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yuck- hope everyone is healthy soon!

Susan said...

Are you all better now? I absolutely HATE the stomach bug. We miss and love you all!! Sending big get well hugs from Petunia and me.