Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Steven!!! We love you!



Today is Steven's birthday! Ebeth, Em and I love him so much! He is a wonderful dad and an amazing hubby who makes us all laugh all the time! We hope he has a great day! The girls got him a new Wii game (Nascar) and some accessories for the Wii sport games---tennis racket, golf club, bat. They, (oops, i mean he) love them!
He also got a new Nike shirt...because we always always give him at least one shirt. It's just what we do.

oh, Skippy says happy birthday too.....skippy loves loves loves steven too!

Happy 42nd bday Steven/Daddy! (i know, i know...you might be 42 but you are STILL younger than me....I hear it all the time!)

with much love,
Arlene, Ebeth and Emily

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Steven!! I will be 41 tomorrow. At least I am not 42 yet!!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 29!

Susan said...

Happy belated birthday, Steven! (Better late than never, I always say.) As sad as it is for Arlene that she'll always be older than you, it's sad for me that I'll always be older than her. :-)