Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009 and More Puppy Pics







We had a wonderful Easter....the girls and Skippy were up looking at what the Bunny left for them at .............. about 1:30 or 2 a.m. (or earlier according to Emily). They got DVDs along with candy and lots of bath stuff....so they watched "Bedtime Stories" and I went back to sleep (oh, Skippy got tennis balls and a squeaky chew toy). We went to church and then to Steven's mom's for lunch and egg hunting with cousins (and I didn't take pics...bad mom) and then out to see my mom and dad after that.

It's late now and I'm sleepy...the girls are snoozing and so are Skippy and Steven. So I'm putting the photos on here and heading to bed myself. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. And I hope we all remember why we celebrate Easter...I know I am very glad Jesus died for me and rose again.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

SOunds like a great Easter- how appropriate that the girls got bedtime stories. Glad they went back to sleep! The Easter bunny brought us DVDs too. That last pic shows how tiny Skippy is!