Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mssing Ebeth.....


Em made it back yesterday afternoon from camp....she had a GREAT time (hiking, playing in the creek (although she said that was way too dirty), horseback riding, swimming, sleeping in the top bunk...the fun goes on)....and Ebeth left yesterday a.m. and I am missing her a lot already. She stays tonight as well.....so she won't get home until tomorrow afternoon. Em even said this a.m. that she missed her sissy. I am so glad my two love each other so much even though they don't always show it (most of the time they get along very well).
Again, I thank God every single day for these two precious girls. They are just the best and bring Steven and I soooooooooooooooo much joy!

the boy in the pic with Ebeth is my brother's son, Zane....he and Emily are the same age (except a school grade difference b/c he was born one day after the cut off to be in the same grade). This was at a restaurant after ebeth and em's dance recital in May....we all went to eat sushi and hibachi grilled things.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

busy, busy girls! I bet they love it but are just as happy to come home!