Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Special Day



Today Ebeth was baptized by Bro. Tommy Middleton, our pastor. We are so proud of her and her decision to follow Christ. We had our church family there as well as MawMaw and PawPaw, Aunt Candace, Connor and Zane (uncle todd was working at the fire station), Mrs. JoAnn, Mr. Johnny, Emily and Hannah, Ms. Andi and Megan, and Mrs. Donna, Mr. Richard and Dylan. We were happy they were there to share this as well.

Ebeth, I love you so much and am so happy we WILL always be together. :)
What a special day this has been!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I could have been there on your special day, Ebeth. I'm very proud of you and love you more than you could possibly know. Petunia and I are sending big, big hugs to you right now!

Kelli said...

So proud of your terrific daughter. A special day indeed!