Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer is over! School is starting this WEEK!

I've been lazy and not downloading pics........so I don't have any to post.
Just making a note that I have to be back at school THIS WEDNESDAY, August 5.
hard to believe. Summer flew by! I go this thursday and friday and the kids come on Friday, August 7. Playtime is over!!!! Ebeth and Em are excited about school starting. My room is ready and I'll eventually think about what I'm doing the first few days. To all my teacher buddies, have a wonderful 2009-2010 school year. I'm planning on it!
:)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, now I don't feel as bad about having to start Monday. Where did the time go?!?

Susan said...

I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it. :-) Seriously, though, I hope this is a great school year for all you girls.

Petunia and I miss you something fierce. She's on a kick of not wanting to talk on the phone right now. Go figure.

Love and hugs to all!